At BeWell Home Services our foremost concern is to make sure that you’re comfortable and provided for – every step of the way. Trained BeWell resource coordinators answer every call to our office and guide you through our process. First, we visit with you and talk with the persons in need of support so that we have the best understanding of your needs and expectations.
Once we understand your needs, our staff will work with you to develop a detailed service plan that best fits the specific needs of the client and the family.
The final step is welcoming an experienced and compassionate BeWell Home Services caregiver into your home to help you maintain your quality of life-just the way you want it.
Why Choose BeWell?
With four locations in South Carolina BeWell Home Services can provide caregiver services to numerous areas in the state. You will find us in:
Lowcountry/Mt. Pleasant, SC
Aiken & the SC Central Savannah River Area (CSRA)
BeWell Home Services is proud to offer a wide-range of non-medical home services that can span from 2 hours a day to 24/7 care. Services provided include:
• Help with bathing, dressing, toileting
• Reacclamation from hospital/rehab to home
• Assistance with laundry, meal preparation, light housekeeping
• Transportation and escort to medical appointments, shopping, trips, church events, etc.
• Medication reminders
• Companionship services
• Extra help while in the hospital
• Extra help while in a rehabilitation or long term care facility